It's been four years since a Yakima man went missing, and police are still continuing their investigation.
Larry Riegel went missing on Christmas day 2009, and was not seen or heard from again, his case has since then been classified as a death investigation.
Riegel's family also says a new detective was put on the case this summer.
Police searched his ex girlfriend's home and another home on search warrants, however, no evidence of his body's whereabouts were uncovered.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation