It's been four years since a Yakima man went missing, and police are still continuing their investigation.
Larry Riegel went missing on Christmas day 2009, and was not seen or heard from again, his case has since then been classified as a death investigation.
Riegel's family also says a new detective was put on the case this summer.
Police searched his ex girlfriend's home and another home on search warrants, however, no evidence of his body's whereabouts were uncovered.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River