It's the time of year when farmer's markets start welcoming shoppers and the Southridge Farmers Market is now open in Kennewick.
The farmers market is located in the south parking lot of the Southridge Sports and Event Complex and is open every Thursday through October from 4 to 8 PM.
It offers everything from produce, meats, baked goods, fudge and much more.
And don't miss Friday's Market at the Parkway in Richland.
The Market at the Parkway runs every Friday through October 31st, weather permitting, of course.
The hours are 9 AM to 1 PM and musical entertainment is also provided.
Shoppers can enjoy a variety of fruits and vegetables, flowers, plants, crafts plus specialty foods and wine.
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser