Around midnight last night, a 39 year old Grandview man was driving near State Route 241 on Van Belle Road, when he left the roadway and struck a tree.
The victim, Peter LaPeierre was pronounced dead at the scene.
The WSP says drugs or alcohol were involved in the crash.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters