An adult male has died as the result of a fatal house fire in College Place Saturday morning.
The fire started at about 9:30 AM on the 1800 block of SE Bliss Lane.
The victim, 39-year-old Andrey Gorkovchenko died of smoke inhalation, according to Walla Walla County Coroner Richard Greenwood.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation. The house is a total loss.
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82