An adult male has died as the result of a fatal house fire in College Place Saturday morning.
The fire started at about 9:30 AM on the 1800 block of SE Bliss Lane.
The victim, 39-year-old Andrey Gorkovchenko died of smoke inhalation, according to Walla Walla County Coroner Richard Greenwood.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation. The house is a total loss.
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman