A 35 year okd man from Pasco was killed in a motorcycle accident Sunday morning just before 8:00 AM.
Donye Guice of Pasco was travelling northbound of SR 395 to eastbound I-182 and lost control in the curve. The motorcycle left the roadway onto the median, and Guice was ejected and killed. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
It is not known if alcohol or drugs were a factor in the accident.
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war