A 35 year okd man from Pasco was killed in a motorcycle accident Sunday morning just before 8:00 AM.
Donye Guice of Pasco was travelling northbound of SR 395 to eastbound I-182 and lost control in the curve. The motorcycle left the roadway onto the median, and Guice was ejected and killed. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
It is not known if alcohol or drugs were a factor in the accident.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation