From the Kennewick Police Department-
Type of Incident Felony Harassment & Warrant Service
Location of Incident 2105 N. Steptoe St, Trailer #146
Date and Time of Incident 0001 Hours
Defendant’s Name Shelby Haddock Age 32
Summary of incident:
On 02-05-14, at approximately 0001 hours, the Benton County Gang Enforcement Team (GET) were serving a warrant at 2105 N. Steptoe Street, Trailer #146, to arrest Shelby Haddock who had several confirmed warrants. This address is the same location of the previous night's drive-by shooting.
During their attempt, they requested assistance from other local agencies due the subject, Haddock refusing to comply with officer's commands and threatened to kill officers. Haddock had armed himself with knives and had a shotgun near his reach. The multi-agency response included assistance from Kennewick Police Officers and Richland Police Officers.
The other occupants inside the residence were concerned due to an infant in a room next to where Haddock was standing. Less lethal projectiles were utilized to take the suspect into custody. He was transported and treated a Trios Health in Kennewick prior to being booked into the Benton County Jail on Felony Harassment charges and his warrants.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities