Richland police and Kennewick Fire department responded to a call along Columbia Center Blvd near highway 240 at 10 am Saturday morning after receiving reports of a two-car collision.
According to Sergent Jarin Whidby of Richland police, witnesses say that a gray Ford suv was driving southbound along Columbia Center Blvd when a white Lexus was making a left hand turn to travel northbound on Columbia Center Blvd when the collision took place between both vehicles.
The female driver of the white Lexus suffered injuries during the collision and was transported to Trio’s health by Kennewick Fire department.
The driver and passenger airbags were both deployed in the Ford suv, however, both people were ok and did not have to be transported to the hospital.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires