The Tri-Cities Fever is spending some time at Stevens Middle School in Pasco today to recognize students who have been honored as "Super Fit."
"Super Fit" is a school-wide academic achievement event for students who received "A's" "B's" and "C's" on their report cards.
Players talk to students about the importance of good grades, character in life and being good citizens.
"They look up to athletes and public figures so what their teachers may no be able get through to them, we can," said Fever pleyer, D.A. Allen.
Kids were also given the chance to take pictures with their favorite players and get signed autographs.
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker