The Tri-Cities Fever is spending some time at Stevens Middle School in Pasco today to recognize students who have been honored as "Super Fit."
"Super Fit" is a school-wide academic achievement event for students who received "A's" "B's" and "C's" on their report cards.
Players talk to students about the importance of good grades, character in life and being good citizens.
"They look up to athletes and public figures so what their teachers may no be able get through to them, we can," said Fever pleyer, D.A. Allen.
Kids were also given the chance to take pictures with their favorite players and get signed autographs.
- Senate Passes construction budget
- Trios Health to layoff employees due to debt
- Brothers face murder trial together in Pasco slaying
- Murder suspect was flirting with women at his slain wife's funeral, witness said
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest