All day tomorrow, Papa John's is donating 100% of their profits to Ignite Youth Mentoring.
Ignite youth mentoring matches adults with a kid in the community that could use an extra role model.
If you order a pizza between 5-7 p.m. it will be deliver by a fever player and a mentor match.
Ignite executive director Todd Kleppin said he is thankfull the community is willing to pitch in to help give kids hope.
"It was amazing we're so thankful for this community is so beautiful to see how people are willing to help and make things happen in order for kids to receive that hope and help and encouragement to become successful, I'm so thankful these guys," said Kleppin.
The Ignite mentors meet with the kids about two times a month.
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest
- Gonzaga won't cancel Friday classes for Final Four
- State agency says more funds needed to fight wildfires
- Portion of S.R. 821 to close Saturday for Yakima River Canyon Marathon
- Portland-based comedian to perform at Hermiston Chamber luncheon