All day tomorrow, Papa John's is donating 100% of their profits to Ignite Youth Mentoring.
Ignite youth mentoring matches adults with a kid in the community that could use an extra role model.
If you order a pizza between 5-7 p.m. it will be deliver by a fever player and a mentor match.
Ignite executive director Todd Kleppin said he is thankfull the community is willing to pitch in to help give kids hope.
"It was amazing we're so thankful for this community is so beautiful to see how people are willing to help and make things happen in order for kids to receive that hope and help and encouragement to become successful, I'm so thankful these guys," said Kleppin.
The Ignite mentors meet with the kids about two times a month.
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater