It's that time of year when local firefighters ask the community to "Fill the Boot."
It's a charity where firefighters line the streets holding a boot to ask for donations to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Fire crews in Kennewick lined Clearwater Ave. and Morain St. to do their part.
Last year, the Kennewick Fire Department raised $10,000 in the fight against neuromuscular disease.
This year the department will have a second day on August 30th at the same intersection to raise more money.
Last year, Kennewick, Richland and Pasco raised a combined $25,000.
- Supporters of Hanford Reach worried about Trump action
- Missing Seattle woman found dead in Columbia River
- Police searching for driver missing from car wreck
- Google Maps now remembers where you parked your car
- Seahawk's "Blitz" to entertain students in Yakima today
- Bride of ISIS: From 'happily ever after' to hell