Yakima investigators are trying to figure out what caused a fire that burned through a vacant home this evening.
The fire happened just before 4:30 on the corner of 10th Avenue and Pine Street.
Crews say the fire started in the back of the house and quickly spread throughout the building -- a power pole was also knocked down.
Firefighters were able to knock down the fire in about 30 minutes -- no one was hurt in the fire.
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest