Yakima investigators are trying to figure out what caused a fire that burned through a vacant home this evening.
The fire happened just before 4:30 on the corner of 10th Avenue and Pine Street.
Crews say the fire started in the back of the house and quickly spread throughout the building -- a power pole was also knocked down.
Firefighters were able to knock down the fire in about 30 minutes -- no one was hurt in the fire.
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture