A manufactured home is a total loss after a fire consumed the structure yesterday.
Firefighters responded to the double wide moble home on Gangle Road in Yakima to find the structure nearly fully engulfed in flames.
All occupants were outside the home and firefighters made an aggresive attack on the fire.
Despite their best efforts, the home was a total loss.
Firefighters are looking into the cause, but say it does not appear to be suspicious.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes