A manufactured home is a total loss after a fire consumed the structure yesterday.
Firefighters responded to the double wide moble home on Gangle Road in Yakima to find the structure nearly fully engulfed in flames.
All occupants were outside the home and firefighters made an aggresive attack on the fire.
Despite their best efforts, the home was a total loss.
Firefighters are looking into the cause, but say it does not appear to be suspicious.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location