Investigators are still trying to figure out what caused two fires within hundreds of feet of each other in Yakima.
The two fires broke out around 4:30 am yesterday on the 1500 block of South First Street and 700 block of East Nob Hill Boulevard.
Both fires were put out within minutes, however, both buildings suffered a combined $400,000 in damage.
Firefighters are working to determine whether the two fires are related and are suspicious.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres