Benton County Fire District #4 tells Your Local ABC it believes a leaking propane tank may have led to a fire that destroyed a two-story home, garage and shop in West Richland.
Fire crews were called to the scene today to put out some more flames that sparked up again.
It was believed that the origin of the fire was where the garage and shop meet but now it is believed to be the outside propane fireplace.
The fire started at around 5'O'Clock on North Harrington Rd. on Monday.
No one was home at the time the fire started but when homeowner Annie Goodwin arrived, she said the only thing left standing was the chimney.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family