A Moxee family was forced out of their home after a fire erupted yesterday, destroying almost everything inside.
Firefighters say it happened on the 7000 block of Bell Road around 4 pm.
Crews arrived to find an old chicken coop fully engulfed in flames -- the fire then spread to the mobile home ten feet away.
A woman and her three children were in the home at the time of the fire, they escaped shortly before her husband arrived -- they are receiving help from the Red Cross.
Firefighters say most of the home suffered extensive damage, the rear bedroom was destroyed, and the rest of the home suffered smoke, heat and water damage.
Investigators were at the scene this morning trying to figure out what exactly cause the fire, they haven't been able to determine anything yet.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown