Investigators are trying to figure out what caused a fire that destroys a home and leaves at least one homeowner out of a place to stay.
The fire happened around 7 p.m. Saturday on the 500 block of South Rushmore Road in Selah.
Firefighters found the home fully engulfed -- they were able to knock it down, however the house was completely destroyed.
No one was harmed in the fire.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family