Firefighters quickly knock down a shed fire that started in Union Gap this morning.
The fire was reported shortly after 9 a.M. On the 2900 block of South 11th Avenue.
Crews were able to knock down the fire in a matter of minutes -- saving a nearby home and trailer.
The cause of the fire and estimated losses have yet to be determined.
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer