Firefighters quickly knock down a shed fire that started in Union Gap this morning.
The fire was reported shortly after 9 a.M. On the 2900 block of South 11th Avenue.
Crews were able to knock down the fire in a matter of minutes -- saving a nearby home and trailer.
The cause of the fire and estimated losses have yet to be determined.
- Search amplifies in forest west of Naches for 20-year-old missing since Friday
- Amazon Prime Day promo starts night of July 10, now 30 hours
- Modi to become first Indian Prime Minister to visit Israel
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time