Firefighters quickly knock down a shed fire that started in Union Gap this morning.
The fire was reported shortly after 9 a.M. On the 2900 block of South 11th Avenue.
Crews were able to knock down the fire in a matter of minutes -- saving a nearby home and trailer.
The cause of the fire and estimated losses have yet to be determined.
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown
- Washington, Oregon governors vow to fight Trump on environmental laws
- Wolves kill chickens and a goose in Eastern Oregon
- Headless body found in Snake River in Eastern Washington state