Investigators say an oil fueled heater is the cause of a two-alarm fire that burns through a home this weekend.
It happened Saturday evening on Pleasant Valley Road in Gleed -- crews arrived to find the roof of the home fully engulfed in flames.
Firefighters were able to knock down the fire, but not before it tore through the entire second story of the house, and damaged parts of the first floor.
One adult and two children were in the home at the time of the fire -- they escaped unharmed.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres