Investigators say an oil fueled heater is the cause of a two-alarm fire that burns through a home this weekend.
It happened Saturday evening on Pleasant Valley Road in Gleed -- crews arrived to find the roof of the home fully engulfed in flames.
Firefighters were able to knock down the fire, but not before it tore through the entire second story of the house, and damaged parts of the first floor.
One adult and two children were in the home at the time of the fire -- they escaped unharmed.
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest
- Gonzaga won't cancel Friday classes for Final Four
- State agency says more funds needed to fight wildfires