Investigators are trying to figure out how an early morning fire scorches the Abbott's Printing building in Yakima.
Firefighters say it happened just after 4, when a worker saw flames in a trash container, which eventually spread to the nearby building.
Firefighters were able to knock down the flames, but were called back again when smoke began to fill the building.
Crews remained on scene through the afternoon.
No one was injured in the fire.
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption
- Failure to yield causes rollover accident