Investigators are trying to figure out how an early morning fire scorches the Abbott's Printing building in Yakima.
Firefighters say it happened just after 4, when a worker saw flames in a trash container, which eventually spread to the nearby building.
Firefighters were able to knock down the flames, but were called back again when smoke began to fill the building.
Crews remained on scene through the afternoon.
No one was injured in the fire.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape