Firefighters in Kennewick and Richland stood out in busy intersections today in their yearly effort to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Firefighters all over the country have participated in Fill the Boot for 60 years. They raised over $26 million in 2013.
Teams in Kennewick manned the intersection of Cleawater Avenue and Morain Street, while in Richland they worked on George Washington Way and Swift Blvd.
The money raised today will help help support the local chapter of the MDA.
- Senate Passes construction budget
- Trios Health to layoff employees due to debt
- Brothers face murder trial together in Pasco slaying
- Murder suspect was flirting with women at his slain wife's funeral, witness said
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest