Firefighters in Kennewick and Richland stood out in busy intersections today in their yearly effort to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Firefighters all over the country have participated in Fill the Boot for 60 years. They raised over $26 million in 2013.
Teams in Kennewick manned the intersection of Cleawater Avenue and Morain Street, while in Richland they worked on George Washington Way and Swift Blvd.
The money raised today will help help support the local chapter of the MDA.
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker