Investigators are looking into another fire that started in a Yakima neighborhood this week.
It happened yesterday on the 700 block of South 15th Avenue -- firefighters found the fire in the basement of the vacant home and were able to put it out.
This is the fifth fire to occur within a 6 block radius over the past two weeks.
The previous four were ruled as arson.
Investigators aren't sure if the arsons are all connected to the same suspect or suspects.
- Authorities find WWII-era grenade near Port Townsend
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29