TOPPENISH, Wash. - The Yakama Nation reservation fireworks stands have opened.
Several firework sellers already busy and ready to serve the community for Fourth of July celebrations.
Damien Tomeo owner of several fireworks stand in Toppenish said his firework selection is worth driving to the reservation.
"Either with warrior product or world class fireworks we have black cat we have all of them we are open and ready to serve you,” said firework stand owner Damian Tomeo.
Firework stands are located on First Avenue in Toppenish.
They are open every day until July 5th, from 8 to 10 p.m.
'I am...fashionable to hate': Immigrant moves crowd at local Islamic Center
Kennewick teens speak out on sexual harassment
- TONIGHT@ 5, 6 + 6:30: Teenage sexual assault victims speak out in wake of Weinstein, WA sex sting
- West Richland middle school sends supplies to local firefighters in California
- Pedestrian killed in hit-and-run crash outside Toppenish
- Duck hunter drowns in Columbia River boating accident
- Detectives arrest 20 alleged child sex predators in undercover sting operation