We're bringing you a first look of the Trios Southridge Hospital that is set to open in July.
The new state-of-the-art facility is placed on a 40 acre site on Plaza Way in Kennewick.
The three-floor facility with an additional daylight basement holds 74 beds in private rooms, including 14 in intensive care.
There are 27 emergency and trauma rooms.
The facility has private hallways so patients can be taken from one room to another without being exposed to the public.
The operating room has extra room and a green light feature that allows for doctors to better distinguish fine lines and smaller objects.
The total cost: $100,000,000.
There will be an open house for the public to get an upclose look in person this Saturday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman