The Kennewick Fire Department Technical Rescue Team will be conducting a training exercise on the Cable Bridge tomorrow.
The exercise will take place from 8:30 AM to 1 PM.
With the assistance of the Washington State Department of Transportation and the Benton County Sheriff's Department, the team will conduct high angle rescue scenarios in which a simulated worker is either trapped or injured.
One northbound lane may be affected for the training exercise, so drivers are advised to use caution when crossing the bridge.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick
- The Cash Cow Catch 22
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires