The Kennewick Fire Department Technical Rescue Team will be conducting a training exercise on the Cable Bridge tomorrow.
The exercise will take place from 8:30 AM to 1 PM.
With the assistance of the Washington State Department of Transportation and the Benton County Sheriff's Department, the team will conduct high angle rescue scenarios in which a simulated worker is either trapped or injured.
One northbound lane may be affected for the training exercise, so drivers are advised to use caution when crossing the bridge.
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters
- AAA: Teen drivers 3 times more likely to be involved in fatal crashes
- UPDATE: Man threatens police, SWAT team enters home
- Be Safe, Not Sorry: Fireworks Safety, Prevention