Snow and cold weather has slowed down construction of the Columbia Gardens Wine and Artisan Village on Columbia Drive in Kennewick.
But Port of Kennewick commissioners approved the first two tenants for the waterfront wine village.
The Palencia Wine company in Walla Walla and winemaker Bart Fawbush of Seattle will move in to the building next year.
Port deputy CEO Tana Bader Inglima says they hope to complete the wine village by June of next year
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters