Snow and cold weather has slowed down construction of the Columbia Gardens Wine and Artisan Village on Columbia Drive in Kennewick.
But Port of Kennewick commissioners approved the first two tenants for the waterfront wine village.
The Palencia Wine company in Walla Walla and winemaker Bart Fawbush of Seattle will move in to the building next year.
Port deputy CEO Tana Bader Inglima says they hope to complete the wine village by June of next year
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds
- Upgrade your posters for a fresh look