Recent heavy rain has caused rivers and streams in parts of Eastern Oregon to top their banks.
Yesterday afternoon, the Umatilla River crested causing some minor flooding, but has now receeded below flood stage.
Folks living along the Umatilla River in Pendleton should pay attention to the river as it's moving at a fast rate and will remain high for some time.
The national weather service says more than two inches of rain fell in the Blue Mountains in the past 72 hours.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome