A former Benton County correctional officer plead guilty to sexual misconduct with an inmate.
Oscar Gonzalez originally plead not-guilty earlier this month, but changed his plea today.
He was sentences to two days in jail with 362 days suspended, and he could face up to $10,000 in fines.
The Benton County Sheriff's Office said Gonzalez was caught on tape making inappropriate physical contact with a 39-year-old female inmate on two separate occasions.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds