A former Benton County correctional officer plead guilty to sexual misconduct with an inmate.
Oscar Gonzalez originally plead not-guilty earlier this month, but changed his plea today.
He was sentences to two days in jail with 362 days suspended, and he could face up to $10,000 in fines.
The Benton County Sheriff's Office said Gonzalez was caught on tape making inappropriate physical contact with a 39-year-old female inmate on two separate occasions.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters