A former attorney from Othello arrested New Year's Eve in West Pasco now faces new charges.
28-year-old Michael Colley was arrested and originally charged with possessing a stolen pickup, driving with a suspended license, unlawful possession of a firearm and identity theft.
Now, Colley faces new charges based on the original investigation following a search of the stolen pickup. During the search, a handgun was found which had been reported stolen in Moses Lake, at least one stolen check was discovered and suspected narcotics and drug paraphernalia were also found during the search.
So far, deputies have added charges of possessing a stolen firearm and 2nd degree theft to Colley's list of charges.
Further charges may be pending as the investigation continues to reveal new evidence.
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown
- Washington, Oregon governors vow to fight Trump on environmental laws
- Wolves kill chickens and a goose in Eastern Oregon
- Headless body found in Snake River in Eastern Washington state
- Gonzaga Bulldogs advance to first ever final four game