A former attorney from Othello arrested New Year's Eve in West Pasco now faces new charges.
28-year-old Michael Colley was arrested and originally charged with possessing a stolen pickup, driving with a suspended license, unlawful possession of a firearm and identity theft.
Now, Colley faces new charges based on the original investigation following a search of the stolen pickup. During the search, a handgun was found which had been reported stolen in Moses Lake, at least one stolen check was discovered and suspected narcotics and drug paraphernalia were also found during the search.
So far, deputies have added charges of possessing a stolen firearm and 2nd degree theft to Colley's list of charges.
Further charges may be pending as the investigation continues to reveal new evidence.
- Search amplifies in forest west of Naches for 20-year-old missing since Friday
- Amazon Prime Day promo starts night of July 10, now 30 hours
- Modi to become first Indian Prime Minister to visit Israel
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time