A former Prosser mayor is fighting for what she believes is her right to watch her daughter graduate high school, according to court documents.
Linda Lusk is a registered sex offender.
Back in 2010, the mother of 5, was accused of permorning oral sex on her teenage daughter's ex-boyfriend who was 14 at the time.
Lusk pleaded guilty and is now on probation.
Court documents state Lusk hasn't been able to attend her children's extracurricular activites because the Prosser School District does not allow registered sex offenders on property.
Her attorney filed a motion against the district to allow Lusk to attend her daughter's graduation on June 7th at Prosser High School.
In November of 2012, Lusk was arrested for violating her probation by attending her daughter's swim meet at Central Washington University in Ellensburg.
Court documents state Lusk is cannot be around teens under the age of 16-years-old.
We reached out to the district's superintendent who has not gotten back to us.
A judge will rule on the matter in court tomorrow afternoon.
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call