A former Prosser mayor is fighting for what she believes is her right to watch her daughter graduate high school, according to court documents.
Linda Lusk is a registered sex offender.
Back in 2010, the mother of 5, was accused of permorning oral sex on her teenage daughter's ex-boyfriend who was 14 at the time.
Lusk pleaded guilty and is now on probation.
Court documents state Lusk hasn't been able to attend her children's extracurricular activites because the Prosser School District does not allow registered sex offenders on property.
Her attorney filed a motion against the district to allow Lusk to attend her daughter's graduation on June 7th at Prosser High School.
In November of 2012, Lusk was arrested for violating her probation by attending her daughter's swim meet at Central Washington University in Ellensburg.
Court documents state Lusk is cannot be around teens under the age of 16-years-old.
We reached out to the district's superintendent who has not gotten back to us.
A judge will rule on the matter in court tomorrow afternoon.
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Selah fire grows to at least 2,800 acres