Former Selah city supervisor Frank Sweet is expected to plead guilty later this month to removing public records.
The Yakima County Prosecutor says the guilty plea will be for a single felony count of injuring public records -- in turn, two misdemeanor counts of possession of stolen property will be dropped.
Sweet was accused of taking a laptop and city documents when he left his position in Selah two years ago.
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'