Former Selah city supervisor Frank Sweet is expected to plead guilty later this month to removing public records.
The Yakima County Prosecutor says the guilty plea will be for a single felony count of injuring public records -- in turn, two misdemeanor counts of possession of stolen property will be dropped.
Sweet was accused of taking a laptop and city documents when he left his position in Selah two years ago.
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft