A former Selah city manager will have to pay for destroying city records.
A Yakima County Superior Court judge ordered Frank Sweet to pay more than $65,000 to reimburse the city for the investigation into missing files after Sweet had left office.
Sweet reached a plea agreement in January, repaying the city was part of the agreement.
Sweet also served as the interim city manager of Sunnyside, before being let go.
- Gunshot victim walks into police station
- Keystone XL pipeline would only create 35 permanent jobs
- A shoplifter on the loose, police need your help to identify him
- Putin meets French far-right candidate Marine Le Pen at Kremlin
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker