A former Selah Junior High School teacher accused of voyeurism is now facing new voyeurism charges in King County.
David McMillen was jailed this week and released on $25,000 bail.
The 53-year-old old is charged with two counts of voyeurism.
King County Prosecutors say McMillen had more than a thousand homemade voyeur vidoes he secretly recorded on hot tub dates with strippers or with baristas exposing themselves or recordings of girls in public places.
McMillen was an 18-year employee of the Selah School District when he was forced to resign in October 2011 after a video camera was found under a girl's desk in his ninth-grade science class.
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest