A former Selah Junior High School teacher accused of voyeurism is now facing new voyeurism charges in King County.
David McMillen was jailed this week and released on $25,000 bail.
The 53-year-old old is charged with two counts of voyeurism.
King County Prosecutors say McMillen had more than a thousand homemade voyeur vidoes he secretly recorded on hot tub dates with strippers or with baristas exposing themselves or recordings of girls in public places.
McMillen was an 18-year employee of the Selah School District when he was forced to resign in October 2011 after a video camera was found under a girl's desk in his ninth-grade science class.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities