Five people were injured in a four vehicle crash yesterday on the Blue Bridge in Kennewick.
The Washington State Patrol says all vehicles were Northbound. The first vehicle failed to slow for traffic and struck another vehicle, which caused a chain reaction involving two other cars. Only one person was taken to a local hospital for their injuries. The others were treated at the scene.
The driver who caused the crash has been cited for speed too fast for conditions.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters