Five people were injured in a four vehicle crash yesterday on the Blue Bridge in Kennewick.
The Washington State Patrol says all vehicles were Northbound. The first vehicle failed to slow for traffic and struck another vehicle, which caused a chain reaction involving two other cars. Only one person was taken to a local hospital for their injuries. The others were treated at the scene.
The driver who caused the crash has been cited for speed too fast for conditions.
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest
- Gonzaga won't cancel Friday classes for Final Four
- State agency says more funds needed to fight wildfires
- Portion of S.R. 821 to close Saturday for Yakima River Canyon Marathon
- Portland-based comedian to perform at Hermiston Chamber luncheon