Franklin County Sheriff deputies arrest four suspects on suspicion of arson for their alleged connection to a series of grass cover and haystack fires this past weekend.
The fires were in North Franklin County on Eltopia West and Blanton Roads.
Arrested were 36-year-old Arthur Johnson and 33-year-old Teresa Farris, both of Othello.
Also arrested were 36-year-old Nicole Monk and 25-year-old Eli Johnson, both of Eltopia.
As part of the investigation, the Sheriff's Office will also be looking into the possible connection of multiple arsons occurring last July.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape