Franklin County Sheriff deputies arrest four suspects on suspicion of arson for their alleged connection to a series of grass cover and haystack fires this past weekend.
The fires were in North Franklin County on Eltopia West and Blanton Roads.
Arrested were 36-year-old Arthur Johnson and 33-year-old Teresa Farris, both of Othello.
Also arrested were 36-year-old Nicole Monk and 25-year-old Eli Johnson, both of Eltopia.
As part of the investigation, the Sheriff's Office will also be looking into the possible connection of multiple arsons occurring last July.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters