Four suspects in the death of a Yakima real estate broker are now charged with first degree murder.
Charges were filed today in Yakima County Superior Court.
The Yakima County Coroner says Vernon Holbrook died of an infection last weekend from the injuries he sustained in an assault at a West Valley home last year.
The four suspects, Luis Gomez-Monges, Adriana Mendez, Jill Taylor and Daniel Blizzard were initially charged with first degree attempted murder.
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know
- Massive malware attack: Who's been hit
- State lawmakers pull all-nighter to try to reach budget deal, avert government shutdown
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor