Four suspects in the death of a Yakima real estate broker are now charged with first degree murder.
Charges were filed today in Yakima County Superior Court.
The Yakima County Coroner says Vernon Holbrook died of an infection last weekend from the injuries he sustained in an assault at a West Valley home last year.
The four suspects, Luis Gomez-Monges, Adriana Mendez, Jill Taylor and Daniel Blizzard were initially charged with first degree attempted murder.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown