The fourth teenage suspect in a kidnapping that took place a week ago makes an appearance in Yakima County Superior Court today.
Ivan Sosa is accused of helping Edwardo Diaz, Jason Anguiano and Daniel Barajas kidnap a 15 year old girl on her way to school.
He's being held on $250,000 bail
Court documents state Diaz is her ex boyfriend.
The girl was put into a trunk, where Diaz attempted to drive up Chinook Pass before being stopped.
The girl was able to get in contact with police over the phone while in the trunk, and helped pinpoint her location.
All four suspects are facing first degree kidnapping charges.
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing