The fourth teenage suspect in a kidnapping that took place a week ago makes an appearance in Yakima County Superior Court today.
Ivan Sosa is accused of helping Edwardo Diaz, Jason Anguiano and Daniel Barajas kidnap a 15 year old girl on her way to school.
He's being held on $250,000 bail
Court documents state Diaz is her ex boyfriend.
The girl was put into a trunk, where Diaz attempted to drive up Chinook Pass before being stopped.
The girl was able to get in contact with police over the phone while in the trunk, and helped pinpoint her location.
All four suspects are facing first degree kidnapping charges.
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war