The fourth teenage suspect in a kidnapping that took place a week ago makes an appearance in Yakima County Superior Court today.
Ivan Sosa is accused of helping Edwardo Diaz, Jason Anguiano and Daniel Barajas kidnap a 15 year old girl on her way to school.
He's being held on $250,000 bail
Court documents state Diaz is her ex boyfriend.
The girl was put into a trunk, where Diaz attempted to drive up Chinook Pass before being stopped.
The girl was able to get in contact with police over the phone while in the trunk, and helped pinpoint her location.
All four suspects are facing first degree kidnapping charges.
- Gunshot victim walks into police station
- Keystone XL pipeline would only create 35 permanent jobs
- A shoplifter on the loose, police need your help to identify him
- Putin meets French far-right candidate Marine Le Pen at Kremlin
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker