The fourth teenage suspect in a kidnapping that took place a week ago makes an appearance in Yakima County Superior Court today.
Ivan Sosa is accused of helping Edwardo Diaz, Jason Anguiano and Daniel Barajas kidnap a 15 year old girl on her way to school.
He's being held on $250,000 bail
Court documents state Diaz is her ex boyfriend.
The girl was put into a trunk, where Diaz attempted to drive up Chinook Pass before being stopped.
The girl was able to get in contact with police over the phone while in the trunk, and helped pinpoint her location.
All four suspects are facing first degree kidnapping charges.
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter