Selah's former city administrator is now listed as a convicted felon.
Frank Sweet pleading guilty in Yakima County Court this morning to damaging public records.
Sweet was not handed any jail time or probation, however, his felony conviction now prevents him from working as a city manager again.
Sweet was accused of having his city-owned computer "cleaned up" after he was terminated from his job in Selah.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities