Selah's former city administrator is now listed as a convicted felon.
Frank Sweet pleading guilty in Yakima County Court this morning to damaging public records.
Sweet was not handed any jail time or probation, however, his felony conviction now prevents him from working as a city manager again.
Sweet was accused of having his city-owned computer "cleaned up" after he was terminated from his job in Selah.
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest
- Gonzaga won't cancel Friday classes for Final Four
- State agency says more funds needed to fight wildfires