The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office is notifying the public of a level III sex offender who is now living in Pasco.
52-year-old Patrick Vincent is now living on the 100 block of North 4th Avenue.
He is currently not on Department of Corrections supervision and is not wanted by law enforcement. This information is intended for public notification only.
Vincent's convictions include:
Lewd or Lascivious Molest/Conduct/Exhibition of a Child under 16 – 02/15/94, St. Lucie Co., FL
Failure to Register as a Sex Offender – 05/19/97 Spartanburg Co., NC
Criminal Sexual Conduct 4th, (victim between 13-16) – 12/14/05, Livingston Co., MI
Failure to Register as a Sex Offender – 12/14/05, Livingston Co., MI
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres
- Storm cleanup turns into neighborhood effort
- Graffiti uptick in Finley prompts law enforcement crackdown