The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office is notifying the public of a level III sex offender who is now living in Pasco.
52-year-old Patrick Vincent is now living on the 100 block of North 4th Avenue.
He is currently not on Department of Corrections supervision and is not wanted by law enforcement. This information is intended for public notification only.
Vincent's convictions include:
Lewd or Lascivious Molest/Conduct/Exhibition of a Child under 16 – 02/15/94, St. Lucie Co., FL
Failure to Register as a Sex Offender – 05/19/97 Spartanburg Co., NC
Criminal Sexual Conduct 4th, (victim between 13-16) – 12/14/05, Livingston Co., MI
Failure to Register as a Sex Offender – 12/14/05, Livingston Co., MI
- Meals on Wheels hosts first ever local fundraiser
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding