The Franklin County Sheriff's Office is notifiying the public of a level III sex offender who has changed his address.
27-year-old Bryan Reavely has relocated to the 1200 block of South 10th Avenue in Pasco.
His is currently under Department of Corrections supervision following a rape he committed back in August in Franklin County.
Authorities say Reavely has served the sentence imposed on him by the courts and is not wanted by law enforcement at this time. This notification is only to inform the public.
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials