The Franklin County Sheriff's Office is notifiying the public of a level III sex offender who has changed his address.
27-year-old Bryan Reavely has relocated to the 1200 block of South 10th Avenue in Pasco.
His is currently under Department of Corrections supervision following a rape he committed back in August in Franklin County.
Authorities say Reavely has served the sentence imposed on him by the courts and is not wanted by law enforcement at this time. This notification is only to inform the public.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome