Franklin County Clerk Michael Killian announces his bid for re-election.
He has served Franklin County as County Clerk since 2000.
Killian is a Certified Public Official, Navy Veteran and reservist. In addition to his position as Franklin County Superior Court Clerk, Killian serves on the Washington State Association of County Clerks as Vice President.
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman
- Deal in principle reached on Washington state operating budget
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know