Franklin County Clerk Michael Killian announces his bid for re-election.
He has served Franklin County as County Clerk since 2000.
Killian is a Certified Public Official, Navy Veteran and reservist. In addition to his position as Franklin County Superior Court Clerk, Killian serves on the Washington State Association of County Clerks as Vice President.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds