Sheriff Richard Lathim announces today he will be seekng re-election as Franklin County Sheriff.
He has been Sheriff for the past 27 years and says since being elected, crime has been reduced by more than 50%.
Lathim adds that the Franklin County Sheriff's Office received state accreditation in 2008, and was re-accredited in 2012 -- the only accredited law enforcement agency in Franklin County.
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call