Saturday there will be a free airplane event in the morning at McCallister Aviation Museum.
The event is free and begins at 11 a.m. but the museum is asking for some type of donation to keep this event alive.
Local pilots will be flying in and showing off their airplanes every saturday during the month of August.
The museum is hoping to have their biggest event of the month on the last weekend of August.
McCallister's is located on South 16th Street near the airport.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown