Several members of the community gather at Victorias Academy of Cosmetology to give blood.
The school offering free hair cuts to those donating to the Red Cross today.
More than 60 people signed up for the event.
This is the first year the school has joined together with Red Cross and they hope to get more involved to give back to the community.
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River