Several members of the community gather at Victorias Academy of Cosmetology to give blood.
The school offering free hair cuts to those donating to the Red Cross today.
More than 60 people signed up for the event.
This is the first year the school has joined together with Red Cross and they hope to get more involved to give back to the community.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown