Tri-Cities Cancer Center, Assured Imaging, Susan G. Komen Eastern Washington and Lourdes Health Network are offering free mammograms on March 17 & 18 at Broetje Orchards, 1111 Fishook Park Rd., Prescott. Mammograms are available by appointment only: (509) 629-2686.
Mammograms are open to uninsured and underinsured women 40 to 64 years of age. No referral is necessary. For those with insurance, all major insurance is accepted.
Appointments are required, and can be made by calling (509) 629-2686.
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war