Tri-Cities Cancer Center, Assured Imaging, Susan G. Komen Eastern Washington and Lourdes Health Network are offering free mammograms on March 17 & 18 at Broetje Orchards, 1111 Fishook Park Rd., Prescott. Mammograms are available by appointment only: (509) 629-2686.
Mammograms are open to uninsured and underinsured women 40 to 64 years of age. No referral is necessary. For those with insurance, all major insurance is accepted.
Appointments are required, and can be made by calling (509) 629-2686.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape