Kennewick, WA – For the 19th year, the Tri-Cities Cancer Center will host a free prostate cancer screening, open to men age 50 - 69, as a community service. The free screening is being held on September 22, 23 & 24 from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. and is by appointment only. Call (509) 737-3420 to schedule your appointment.
Approximately 1 out of 6 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer during their lifetime. Early detection can lead to more treatment options. Be aware of screening guidelines to determine if a prostate cancer screening is appropriate for you. This screening will include a prostatic specific antigen (PSA) blood test and a digital rectal examination (DRE).
Appointments are required and can be made by calling the Tri-Cities Cancer Center at (509) 737-3420.
The Tri-Cities Cancer Center is able to offer programs like this, at no cost, thanks to community support through the Tri-Cities Cancer Center Foundation. Donations to the Tri-Cities Cancer Center Foundation stay local and provide valuable non-reimbursed cancer programs and services for patients, their families, and the community.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds