Winter is not over yet and that was apparent over the weekend when many of us saw freezing rain and cold temperatures.
The combination of freezing rain and below freezing temperatures made for slick roads.
The Washington State Patrol said there were approximately45 accidents in the Tri-Cites due to weather conditions and they saw about 20 in Yakima.
The most dangerous part of freezing rain is that you can't see it on the roadways.
The Washington State Patrol reminds drivers to go slow in all severe weather situations.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds