A Grandview family is displaced after a garage fire spreads to their home earlier this week.
It happened on Avenue G, firefighters say a garage caught fire monday night and badly burned a nearby home, forcing crews to tear down the attic inside.
The family of seven has received assistance from the Red Cross, no cause for the fire has been determined.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family