Gesa Credit Union announced today that it will match community member’s donations - dollar for dollar; up to a total of $15,000 - to support the survivors of the devastating wildfires in North Central Washington.
Donations received will be collected by the credit union and donated to the Apple Valley Chapter of the American Red Cross. All collected donations will be used to meet housing and other immediate needs of the survivors.
Community members who wish to contribute can visit any Gesa Credit Union branch before August 15, 2014 to have their donation matched by the credit union.
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing