Gesa Credit Union announced today that it will match community member’s donations - dollar for dollar; up to a total of $15,000 - to support the survivors of the devastating wildfires in North Central Washington.
Donations received will be collected by the credit union and donated to the Apple Valley Chapter of the American Red Cross. All collected donations will be used to meet housing and other immediate needs of the survivors.
Community members who wish to contribute can visit any Gesa Credit Union branch before August 15, 2014 to have their donation matched by the credit union.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services