The Washington State Patrol is investigating a fatal incident on Interstate 82 near Zillah last night.
According to the WSP, 44 year old Stephanie Lesko of Goldendale exited the vehicle she was a passenger in as the driver pulled over to the shoulder at a high rate of speed.
The WSP says drugs or alcohol were involved. The driver will not face charges.
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption
- Failure to yield causes rollover accident