The Washington State Patrol is investigating a fatal incident on Interstate 82 near Zillah last night.
According to the WSP, 44 year old Stephanie Lesko of Goldendale exited the vehicle she was a passenger in as the driver pulled over to the shoulder at a high rate of speed.
The WSP says drugs or alcohol were involved. The driver will not face charges.
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees