The family of a local 4-year-old girl with down syndrome who after being diagonised with cancer contracted a rare flesh eating infection got some good news.
Doctors performed a deep tissue bone marrow test on Lissette Huerta and didn't find any traces of the cancer.
Also, Lissette's family organized a taco feed over the weekend to raise money to help pay bills that have been piling up, and they raised $2,445.
Doctors in Seattle are calling Lissette the wonder baby.
If you want to follow her progress on her facebook page click here.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick
- The Cash Cow Catch 22
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires