The family of a local 4-year-old girl with down syndrome who after being diagonised with cancer contracted a rare flesh eating infection got some good news.
Doctors performed a deep tissue bone marrow test on Lissette Huerta and didn't find any traces of the cancer.
Also, Lissette's family organized a taco feed over the weekend to raise money to help pay bills that have been piling up, and they raised $2,445.
Doctors in Seattle are calling Lissette the wonder baby.
If you want to follow her progress on her facebook page click here.
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser